Here you know, what our team writes on SarkariCalendar.com and What is the rules and regulations for using and reading our content?
What we publish on SarkariCalendar.com?
Generally, on this blog/website, we publish articles related to Government Calendar, Bank Calendar & Public Calendar+Holidays List.
We provide a direct pdf download link for All Sarkari Calendars and also update our content time to time for freshness and ranking.
Note: SarkariCalendar.com is not the official website of the Central Government or State Government. This is a personal blog.
SarkariCalendar.com Terms & Conditions
- Don’t write spam comments in any article.
- Write comments only related to the topic published on the blog/website.
- If your comment is not related to any article then you can write that on our Contact US page.
- Never write abusive comments respect the readers and writers.
- Don’t paste spam links in the comment box or anywhere on the blog/website.
- Our blog is built with WordPress so WordPress Privacy and Policy also applies to our blog.
- If you do spam comments, then we can delete your comment from our blog/website.
- We can use the cookies which are stored in your browser for better user experience advertisement.
All Rights Reserved @ SarkariCalendar.com Blog/Website
- We can block, edit or spam your comment at any time.
- If we make any mistake in writing an article on our blog then that is excusable for readers.
- Our Team (Sarkari Calendar Team ) will not be responsible for any untoward incident which happens with readers.
- No one can use our content or graphic design without our permission, otherwise, we can put DMCA on their blog/website.